Law Office Management Certificate
This unique program trains those interested in the varied aspects of a law office and/or business environment. This is a one-semester course designed to provide working professionals with management principles and concepts, functional and organizational applications, human resource management, supervisory techniques, managing financial resources and ethical responsibilities.
Learn skills to become a law office manager in a law firm, inside a legal department or governmental agency. LSI awards a Certificate of Completion to each student who successfully completes this course.
- Legal Industry
- Organizational structure
- Human resource management
- Supervisory techniques in a professional setting
- Managing financial resources and reports
- Time keeping and effective billing
- Information systems
- Operating budgets and database management
- Maintaining Trust Account
- Legal constraints
- Communication and the legal profession
- Ethical responsibilities