This course will provide the student with an introduction to Immigration Law and Immigration Law terminology.
- Overview of Governmental Agencies
- Nonimmigrant Visa Classifications
- Basic Nonimmigrant Categories and NAFTA
- Labor Certification (PERM)
- Immigrant Visa Classifications and Sponsorship
- Employment-based and Family-based Immigration
- Diversity Lottery
- Adjustment of Status and Consular Processing
- Visa Bulletin
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS), Asylum, Deportation and Removal Proceedings, Waivers
- Compliance Issues
- E-Verify and I-9 Compliance
- Citizenship and Naturalization
- Dual Citizenship, Naturalization and Expatriation
LSI awards a Certificate of Completion to each student who successfully completes this course.