No matter how hectic your schedule is, ENROLL TODAY for the fully online FIU LSI Paralegal certificate and get started on a new career in the legal field. Classes begin on August 26, 2019.
The Fall 2019 application is NOW OPEN. Click below to Apply Today!
About the Online Program
- One year fully online program with 615 hours in 12 subjects.
- Financial Aid (Stafford Loan) is also available to qualified students.
- Taught by highly-credentialed judges and attorneys.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- This program is designed to develop career ready paralegals.
- Upon completion of the program, students receive a professional certificate from FIU.
- The program consists of three trimesters.
- Each trimester consists of four individual course section.
- Each individual course is approximately one month in duration and must be completed before beginning the next course in the trimester.
- Students must register and pass the Core Courses (Trimester I) prior to registering for the next trimester.
- Students can begin program in January, May or August.
As a non-credit professional program, students will not earn regular college credits towards a degree.