- Can be completed in one year.
- Covers 12 law-related subjects that make up the foundation of a solid legal education.
- Classes begin in January, May and September.
- Each trimester consists of four units and upon completion of each unit the student must pass a final exam in order to continue to the next unit.
- Each course is one month is one month long and must be completed before beginning the next course in the trimester. Students must complete and pass the core courses (Trimester I) before registering for the following trimester.
- Introduction to the Legal System
- Legal Writing
- Legal Research
- Civil Procedure
- Criminal Law/Evidence
- Family Law
- Estates and Trusts
- Business Organizations
- Real Estate
- Constitutional Law