Paralegal On-Campus Cost
Application Fee $25.00
- All payments must be made in full on or before the DROP/ADD date which takes place about the second week after classes begin.
- A $100 late payment fee will be applied to outstanding balances after the DROP/ADD deadline.
- Payments are accepted in the form of either: Credit Card, Check Card, Personal Check, Cashier’s Check, Money Order, or Bank Wire Transfer (made payable to FIU-LSI). No Cash will be accepted.
- The $25 Application Fee is nonrefundable and nontransferable.
To request a refund
A student may request a refund of the course only as provided below:
- A full course fee refund (100%) may be granted for a course if a written request has been submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Provided such written request is submitted on or before the DROP/ADD date as stated above in item 1 in the Payments section.
- No course fee refund will be granted for any requests received by the LSI Registrar after the DROP/ADD deadline.
Transferring one course fee payment to another course
A student may request a transfer of course fee payment for one course (original course) to pay for a different course that the student will be attending in the same semester.
- Transfers are at the discretion of the Director.
- In order to be considered for a transfer you must submit a written request to the LSI Registrar via email to: email@example.com along with a valid reason for the transfer request.
- A transfer request will not be approved if the request is received by the LSI Registrar more than two weeks after the original course began.
Note: Failure to submit a timely course fee refund request or transfer as stipulated above will obligate you to the personal financial liability for the course(s).